Experience That Propels Financial Growth
LongueVue Capital is highly adept at identifying compelling opportunities and is not confined to industry-specific investing. Instead, we look for characteristics of a company that – based on our experience – we believe will create substantial returns in connection with our investment philosophy and post-closing methodology.
These companies are typically led by savvy entrepreneurs with a strong desire to grow. We serve as partners and resources, drawing upon our vast experience as operating and investing executives to propel that growth.
An attractive investment for LVC is a company with:
- A scalable business model and unique value proposition
- Expected sustained earnings through secular growth, operational improvements and other fundamental growth opportunities
- Strong, predictable cash flow, or in the case of a turnaround, near-term cash flow prospects
- Entrepreneurial management team and stable employee relations
- Defensible market position with high entry barriers and proprietary products or services
In General, We Invest in Companies of a Certain Size and Situation:
- Revenues up to $150 million
- EBITDA - $3 million and above
- Management buyout
- Leveraged buyout
- Growth equity investments
- Mezzanine debt to fund organic or acquisition growth